I have been missing lately!
Just because i was so busy with work and always feel tired after working 5 days straight in a week, 3 in 5 days, i am working almost 10hours in a day! I can barely feel my legs and my arm after i finish work!
I didn't switch on my computer for days and my room is not my usual hang out place either!
So much happened, so many things i would like to blog, but i dun have the time and the energy to get organise.
Li Teen went back for holiday, Tommy packing his stuff preparing to move. Don't know who is moving in also ....
It's X'mas, the season with lotsa joy, full of laughter, singing chant, present, massive & fab dinner. I'm gonna miss all this year, spending the first X'mas ever away from home, though i am not Christian, but to our family X'mas is not a religion celebration, in fact it is somewhat a festive season that everyone enjoy and have fun!
I believe that everyone would have a person in their mind, whom they would like to spend the day with! I have one, though it doesn't neccessary have to be a boyfriend or a guy whom i adore.
Being able to celebrate the ang-mo celebration on the ang-mo land, of cuz i hope that i can enjoy and have fun as well! Too bad, i might have to work!
This year had been a tough year for me, with all the stuff that i have been through, then only i realise how complicated person i am, how negative i am and i can be quite a side-minded person also! Never realise this for the entire 20 yrs of my life. I am such an insecure person .... where is the confident, outgoing and laughing all the time Carven gone?
Hopefully next year will be a better year!
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MeeeeeRRRRRYYY BELATED christmass ohhh and....an ADVANCED happppppy new year to you::)))) GOT LOTS OF GOSSIPS for you wahahaha i think la, but more about me, so wait la when i go back then call you for free again:) signing off, kiamsap chip
Post a Comment