OH MY GOD ... this is like the sweetest thing happen to me in such a late nite. I was watching 'Big Fish', and my mood was touched by the storyline, then back to my room, i was supposed to check whether the thing that i downloaded complete or not, ok fine it was completed after 2 hours of movie watchin.
Then, here i saw a mail icon at my notificatoin area, then i go to check my mail ... guess wat i saw ??!! a mail from eVisa. student@immi.gov.au and the title was 'Visa Grant Notification CHIEN TENG HOOI TRN:xxxxxxxxxxxx' and then i am like OH MY GOD ... OH MY GOD ...!!! It was 2am now, and i received email like this which i never expect it to approve by now, they said it took 10 working days, and for me it is just like 2 WORKING DAYS!!! I need to praise the Australian immigration for an efficient act, i am speechless, and hardly believe or accept that i got my visa approve so soon.
I even waiting for a call from the hospital, becoz of printing a wrong medical form, and i expect them to call me to re-print the form go all the way there again. But i really never never expect it to approve now. I am so glad!!!
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment