Thursday, March 10, 2005

I just want to....

It has been almost 4 damn long week
Suddenly i just wanted to like write a letter to her
I don't want to suffer from this kind of situation
make it clear ok
guessing n get frustrated... it is not a good thing to do
it is mentaly exhausted

It is like a kind of suffer whenever i see her
Aren't we the 'ONE WEEK MEET ONCE' frend???
Someone did made that we are ji muis wor....
so now wat

last time whenever how far we are apart...
we use msn to communicate
and now we are ONLY within 500 metres away (IT IS LESS THAN TAT I AM PRETTY SURE)
we communicate less
no contact
no communicate

i don't want anyone to misunderstood the situation
I am so scared i made others to misunderstood her
She is not as cold as what u guys think
It is just tat.... the feeeling is not like last time
It is different
Things has changed.... and so do someone changed!!!
and we only meet once a week
compare with last time 5 days a week
msn almost .... all nite!!! (well that doesn't work for 2 months though)

we are near near near.....
bt we only meet one week once for less
talk less than 10 sentence (i guess)
So days by days
weeks by weeks
and months ... years ....
and we might be the 'HI-BYE' frend kind
So where the fuck is the commitment that we all said, planned, suggested went??

If you read this, you should who you are
I just want to type this out
and let it out.... i wanted to write it somewhere else
but.... since there are not much people readin this blog here
so i might as well write it here to let the people who might misunderstood and the subject that i wish she can know
I am not trying to be rude or something... i just want to... (as my title said) let it out
Cuz it has been hauting me for weeks,
suffering from dunno what's goin on
dunno what to do next
and the question WHY????????

So we are all busy people...
life makes someone busy
and when the person are busy
they will slowly forget what n who they have gone thru
*slap myself hard* @_@
THIS IS THE REAL WORLD GIRL

THIS IS REALLY THE REAL WORLD
maybe they are also being structured... ( i am so sick of the truth n reality in a film/documentary....being confused by the tutor in documentary class.... and makes me questioned what are REAL)

and So... now i hv met the REAL WORLD....
They are so .... "chi gek" that makes ur life goes ups n downs....
why??
becuz the player in SIM CITY wants to make the human life grow stronger

I ever thought i can be like so happy after going abroad
I ever thought i will be over enjoy my life here in Perth
I ever thought i can do things that i never when i am in msia

and so now... my life goes on... routinely
bt my mental really suffers frm .... frustration

No comments: