It is good to know that our MA assignment due time being postpone to 4pm, if not will need to struggle more.
I have been starting my assignment since Thursday morning, I know it is a bit late to start this assignment, I thought I can complete it within a day, maybe!!! Cuz all I need is to paste some info, then do some lit review, and then analyse it.
Went to the library in the evening to find some books for lit review and referencing, wow … I din attend the library tour, so I dunno how to borrow a book and dun even know where our school book locate… I then log into the library website at the library, find some related books, and then go up to 4th floor and go down to 1st floor for several times, just to search some possible books. Spend almost 1 hour there, found 4 seems like related to my topic books. This is hard man… not like KDU college library, small but easy to find, here too big to find a book.
I keep on stray when I do my assignment, start to do my lit review after dinner, well I think this is the hardest part, as I really dunno how to do alit review and also I didn’t read many books, so how???
Been reading and looking at the example that WebCT gave us, keep on think how I am going to relate this and this. Hard hard hard hard….!!!!! I dunno how much time I spend on lit review part, I think until midnite, I am still at that part.
I din sleep for the whole nite, sipping my green tea, hope to keep me warm and keep me stay awake. I am not sleepy to be surprised, so pretty good, but I think I really use a lot of time to do it.
I have been sitting at my desk since the noon of Thursday, watching the sky turn into dusk then become dark. Ass becoming bigger I think, sit there until the dawn going to appear, and then looking at the sun going to come out, shinning the east part of the sky. I found the scenery very beautiful, at about 6am, I opened my window, and keep the fresh air come in, that was 9 celcius. I took a lil walk outside, to feel the good o morning, to invite a new day, felt so good, I am walking through all the mist, with just a thin pull over and my long pants, luckily dun hv wind… if not will be really cold.
Went back to my room, continue my assignment as it is going to end. Sitting at my desk, only I realize so many Old Aussie awake, and they are walking towards uni, maybe for a morning walk… emm our uni truly have an amazing environment for walk. This is my first time awake till this time, never have I stay till so late, or never had I wake up so early. The morning is really nice, can never get this in Malaysia.
Today was a cloudy day, lots of cloud. I am going to finish my assignment, that time, while I saw some student walking to the uni for classes, pity them need to wake up so early, and attend classes so early, then I continue my assignment. I think I used a lot of reference, they gave me a hard time to organize them, then I saw the same person who went for classes, come back. That was 9:30am, I din realize it was 9am, I tot it is only 8am. Oh my….
Struggling with the appendix, then YAHOO….. finished at 9:45am… then I dunno why, I am so energetic for the whole nite, but rite after I finish the assignment, I started to feel dizzy, and some body heat probably. Then I went to have a short nap, becuz need to wake up at abt 12 to go for printing, then pass it up, better be early than late.
I can’t really sleep well, then I woke up right after I heard the sound of a thunder…. Scared me off, cuz I scared if it is going to rain… then I will be suck.
I woke up dizzily, felt much of my body heat come out, I think it gotta be the stress and been up for the whole nite, human body really need to have some rest. Now I know how important rest are.
About 3pm, din rest at all, still have the energy to walk to Kardy for groceries. I am going to praise myself…. Then tomorrow need to wake up early to go to wildlife park. I am just a god .. who dun need to sleep.
At nite after dinner, start watching American Idol, then continue to watch American pie on PUBLIC TV…. Poor Siang Yee slept at 7:30pm, becuz she also been up for the whole nite, but she slept for 4 hours in between. But I still have the energy to watch till abt 11pm, and start to sleep at 12 something… geng.
Friday, April 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment