Thursday, February 16, 2006

Busy Society

Does the busy society make a person heartless??
I think it really does, it makes everyone cold-blooded and heartless, and the distances that are in between human and human are growing larger. This is really sad news to us - those who are still living in this world and expecting a great and warm relationship that you have with either your friends or family.



Never did we realize that the more effort and time that we put on our daily work, the bigger gap we have in our human relationship. People tend to use busy in working as an excuse to be heartless.

We can always see this from the movie that the parents are busy working for living and they neglected their child, they thought earning the most money can make their children happy and it would become a perfect and happy family. However, what a child look at in a family is the warm that give from their parents, too bad, a lot of them didn’t really care about what the others need in feelings.

There is always an excuse in people’s life that they are too busy with their work and yet they forgot about the person around them, their feelings and their needs. That’s why the human relationship of this century is so weak, it seems like it is acceptable that we can forget about our friends.

I am so bless that I still have a friend that didn’t really get polluted by this society, though she did tried to escape the BAD reality and stay away from this cruel world. That makes her special, though sometimes the others can’t seems to understand what she is thinking and why she takes this whole bad society thing so serious. At least, she still cares about the others, she still care about her friends, it doesn’t need to be an everyday chatting mate, we just know that we are there and we care for each other in our heart. I was really really surprised on what she did to me the day before I fly back to Perth. She gave me an advance birthday present and asked me to bring it over to Perth. Yes I was touched, I was really really touched by her act, I never expect to have any birthday present this year and yet she gave it to me months before my birthday cuz she knew that I won’t be in KL that time. This is call “yao sum” (got heart in Cantonese) No matter how I hard I tried to pack this present into my luggage, I promised her that I will take it and I really appreciate on what she did. Now this little thing is sleeping with me …

I really believe that no matter how busy you are, if you have the heart to at least care about the person around you, that is really enough. At least I wouldn’t be disappointed on you!

No comments: