Friday, October 01, 2004

Penang without the bright sun

Started our journey to penang right after my radio desk test, it went smooth, but I stumble 2 words at the beginning and the end of my script… which is bad!!

Hope that it won’t minus too many marks there. It was a bit nervous in the morning, I packed all the stuff then it was nervous coz I change my script a bit at the nite, as my mom change the grammar mistake for me, and also help me to change a bit of the unstructured sentence… hehe!!! Well, becoz of this, I was nervous becoz I am afraid I might miss the new script when in the test or stumble the word again. And then I practice my script in the car nervously, hoping that it will be alright. And well, thanks for wadi went for a cancer stick, coz got that time for a lil practices or so called “warm up” so that I can be better in the real test.

Wadi is not a bad person, he is quite friendly too haha, he loves punk rock music and recommend some underground band to me, but now I forgot what the band name is.

A cloudy weather, can see a lot of mist in the mid sky at the highway. Temperature for today was ok, becoz it is a very nice weather for traveling. Drop by at Gopeng, perak to pick up my auntie and family then we head off to penang.

Then we went to eat, NO! We bungkus the nice food along the way to my auntie house. Curry Mee, Asam Laksa, and what else… eh I think is only these

But, too fast to eat all this stuff, no warm up for my stomach... and the food is not satisfied, dunno why, maybe is becoz i hv a mild throat problem last nite when i over practise for my radio script, coz i change a bit of it ... scared!!

But i just cannot resist the cuteness that my lil cuz bro have... he is just too otoo cute

No comments: